- domainMedec International
As System Engineer you are part of the R&D team and you actively contribute to the development of new medical devices. This includes determination of concept, product design, mechatronic control, electronic design, component and system testing and validation & certification of medical devices.
Do you already have some experience as a system engineer?
Do you have an interest in the development of medical devices?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Then you’re exactly what we’re looking for!
- You work together with the rest of the R&D team in order to get to constructive solutions.
- You do the necessary follow-up of subcontractors & external consultants regarding product design, production and prototyping.
- For the existing range of medical devices you actively cooperate with implementing the changes requested by clients.
- You help to improve the test and validation processes of our production facility.
- You give technical assistance and technical trainings to our distributors.
- As System Engineer you report to the R&D manager.
- As a System Engineer you have a degree in engineering in electro mechanics, electronics or biomedical engineering.
- Some experience in the medical devices sector is a bonus!
- Preferably you have some knowledge of pneumatics, electronics, PCB design, EMC and programming.
- You work independently, accurately and efficiently.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and you take initiative.
- Medec International offers you an exciting job in a company with major growth ambitions
- Competitive salary package
- You will be part of a young & dynamic R&D team
- Published 3 weeks ago
- City Aalst
- Region East Flanders
- Sector Engineers
- Education Professional Bachelor, Master's Degree, Academic Bachelor
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience Limited experience
- Driver License Vehicles <. 3,5t and max. 8 seats<. 3,5t and max. 8 seats
- Language skills Dutch, Flemish, English